Let us know how we can partner with you.
WAYS TO HELP OTHERS
We recognize that many in our community will need assistance in the coming days.
Let us know if you are interested in lending a helping hand.
In compliance with national and state recommendations, we have suspended all in-person services, groups and events. Instead, we will gather online. This is not about panic or fear. This is about doing everything within our power to halt the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our areas. We know that you are committed to helping to do that as well. Keep checking back for updates.
ATTENDING SERVICES ONLINE
We’ll continue with online services on Sundays at 9:30am & 11:15am. Join us at https://livestream.heartlandcommunity.org or via our mobile app.
We trust that God is still on the move and will be our shelter and defense during this challenging time. Let’s continue demonstrating our love for people and keeping the atmosphere filled with hope.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the health care workers that are treating the sick and those authorities in our nation, state and local community who are making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Reflect the hope we have in Jesus. In these anxious days, the church (all of us who are Christ-followers) can shine as a light of hope, care, faith, patience, and wisdom. We can demonstrate for the world how our faith provides true assurance against worry and fear.
- Care for one another. Stay connected with friends and family via text, calls, emails, etc. Keep us informed if you or someone you know is infected.
- Practice recommended personal hygiene.
- Wash your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds).
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.”- Philippians 4:6-7 (The Message)